Thursday, August 20, 2009

TABLETOP GAMING: "Monsters of the Deep!"

Here are a couple of good reasons why I've never been fond of swimming in lakes...you never know what's down there!

These are some small sculpts I made for my tabletop gaming buddies Steve and Jaye. Steve wanted some tentacled creature...Jaye wanted something creepy for a lake in a cave scenario (which I'll post soon). I nod my head to the special effects folks at Weta Creature Shop in New Zealand. The tentacled monster is a bit similar to the "watcher of the lake" in Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings movies...the "multi-mouth" critter is inspired by the nasty slug-monsters in PJ's remake of King Kong.

2 comments:

Fitz-Badger said...

Nice! (in a creepy way. lol)

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

Creepy! (in a nice way.lol)

thanks Fitz-Badger:)