Wednesday, October 25, 2017

CHALK ART: T-Rex!

Today was a lovely morning to work on another idea for my driveway...a T-Rex to scare the little Trick or Treaters in my neighborhood.
I started with a loose sketch done with white chalk, then used "chalk paint" to fill in the shapes. The pigment is darker when wet, but dried to almost white. I need to look for some other supplier for the paints, so I can get some richer colors.
Here are a couple of selfies with my new pet.

UPDATE...I realized that I had forgotten to post a couple of other driveway murals that I did back during the summer of this year. Here is my "Summer Sea Serpent".

And after that one, I did some "Bugs"!

3 comments:

Jeanette, Mistress of Longears said...

Brilliant!!! Is there such a thing as glow-in-the-dark chalk paint?

Warren Ludwig said...

Hey, Jeanette...actually, I don't know if there is such a thing as glow in the dark chalk paint. Another person suggested it, too. My driveway is right under a street light, so I don't know how well it would "glow", since it doesn't get super dark around that area. Thanks for the nice comment!

Steven Haskett said...

Rawr!